Our ever-changing, menu embraces the best of British and European cuisine, with local and seasonal produce at its heart.
The small plates and sharing dishes we serve allow the conversation to flow along with the flavours – perfect for a swift lunch, a pre-show bite, or a leisurely meal with friends.
We are sensitive to all dietary requirements, with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options always available.
Daytime diners can enjoy a light lunch Thursday-Saturday, 12-4pm from just £4.
Thirsty? Drinks are available to all, not just diners.
We fill our fridges and stock our cellar with the best beverages from around the world. Hard, soft; still, sparkling; hot, cold: they’re all here.
Visit to find:
- Six rotating real ales.
- Lager and craft, bottle and draught.
- Wine: old world, new world, vegan, organic, nitrate-free, sulphate-free. All available by the glass.
- Gin list (tonic optional).
- Fresh juices, cordials, pressés. All vegan.
- Teas and coffees, served hot.
Need guidance? Our team will gladly assist.